Sunday, June 13, 2010

Videoke or Karaoke

These terms are quite popular in the Philippines. We love too have fun by means of these things. I got curious to where the difference lies between "videoke" and "karaoke", because most of the time I view them as the same. I searched the difference in the internet. I found out that videoke means video karaoke, a combination of these, and karaoke lies only in sing-along tapes and audio equipment. We can say that a videoke is only a type of karaoke, only that it has a video on it, that displays the lyrics and captures.

5 comments:

  1. Selfish way to have fun without being considerate to neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When there is a birthday party, town fiesta, baptismal, or any occasion worth celebrating, it is not complete without videoke. Even in holidays or in Sundays, videoke is the way for recreation paired with some little drinks. That's our way in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my country, the Philippines! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my country, the Philippines! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my country, the Philippines! <3

    ReplyDelete